Stroke News is our free magazine for people affected by stroke and health professionals working with stroke survivors.
Stroke News features:
- Interviews with people who have been affected by stroke
- Articles about stroke and healthy living
- Ways to get involved with our campaigns and fundraising activities
- Information about community projects and stroke clubs.
To find out more:
- Read the latest issue of Stroke News
- Subscribe to the magazine for free, or
- Read past issues of Stroke News.
If you would like to place an advertisement in Stroke News, please contact Redactive Media Group on 020 7880 6200.
If you would like to contact the editor of Stroke News, please email Jane Butler or call 020 7566 1508.