Stroke News is our support magazine for anyone affected by stroke. We produce it three times each year.
What you’ll find in each edition:
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences, inspirational stories and personal advice
- Emotional and practical guidance on coping with life after stroke
- The latest in stroke research and news
- Information about how the Stroke Association’s services and information can help you.
To find out more:
- Read or listen to the latest edition
- Subscribe to the magazine to receive future editions, or
- Read past editions.
If you would like advertise in Stroke News, please contact Redactive Media Group on 020 7880 6200.
If you would like to contact the editor please email Alex Bolton or call 020 7566 1508.
We also publish a range of factsheets and leaflets about stroke. Visit our eshop to download copies for free or purchase hard copies.
If you’d like to take action on stroke, you can sign up to our Supporters’ Network.