Terms and conditions for text donations
Your support will cost £5.00 plus your standard network message charge. We receive 100% of your text donation.
1. You will be charged £5.00 plus one message at your standard network rate.
2. Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully: Stroke and send your text message to the correct shortcode: 70300.
3. If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst this campaign is active you will be charged £5.00 via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a Pay as you go phone (PAYG).
4. If your keyword or shortcode are invalid, or your text message is received after the campaign or promotion has finished, you may still be charged your standard network message charge. However, you will not be charged £5.00 and you will not be donating to the Stroke Association.
All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
5. Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford or your mobile network will allow. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us. Thank you.
6. The Stroke Association, Vir2 or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
7. This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 (Three), T-Mobile and Virgin users only.
8. This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
9. The SMS service is provided by Vir2 (vir2.co.uk) if you have any queries regarding the service, please contact the Stroke Association at the following address:
1 Sterling Business Park
Or alternatively call 0300 330 07 40
Date of terms: 22/06/2012