It is essential that everyone who works with people who have had a stroke give the best quality care and treatment and that people working across health and social care and between multidisciplinary teams work in an integrated way.
We help to ensure all relevant agencies have the appropriate knowledge and skills to enable their staff to provide high quality levels of care and support for people affected by stroke.
Our training programme is based on widely recognised examples of best practice. Our courses have been developed to complement the excellent work being done in many areas by Primary Care Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authorities, care homes and other organisations.
We provide high quality bespoke training and further education about stroke care and stroke research.
Stroke Association training courses enhance your work by:
- Our specialist stroke trainers deliver quality training programmes across the UK. We will work with you to tailor the solution to fit your need.This could be a series of workshops, a modular training programme or stand alone training sessions.
- Ensuring staff have the right training and experience to provide effective support for people affected by stroke and their carers.
- Allowing managers to ensure that their staff have the right skills to do their jobs well.
We work with you to provide:
- An assessment of your learning needs - We can help you develop a learning solutions matrix to ensure our training programme matches your requirements.
- An optimum training solution to meet your needs - We provide up to date and accessible electronic resources and materials for all participants.
- Quality feedback - We provide appropriate feedback on the training so you can see the impact of our programmes.
Our commitment to quality training delivery is at the heart of what we do.