Thank you for buying tickets to our Carol Service. This page is for those wishing to buy Standard tickets, if you would like to buy a concessionary ticket please click here.
If you would like to purchase multiple tickets by card, please call Sarah on 020 7940 1344
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By completing the ticket form, you are agreeing to the rules of the disclaimer notice
- The organisers reserve the right to prohibit individuals from entering the event
- Ticket holders must follow the instructions of the organisers or their appointed agents at all times
- Ticket holders must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances
- The Stroke Association reserves the right to change the publicised order of service at any point up to the day of the event
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at the event
- Ticket holders permit the Stroke Association to use any photographs taken during the event for any advertising or editorial purposes, including on the worldwide web
- The Stroke Association will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise)
- Concession tickets are for those under 16, those over 65, stroke survivors and their carers.
- No refunds can be given.