Travel insurance

We are trying to get insurance for my husband to go to Spain he had his stroke in April this year

I found getting insurance not too-bad. I used the Link in the Stroke Association pages, and was able to get reasonably priced insurance c.6 months after my stroke.



Charity information

Stroke Association is a Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales (No 61274). Registered office: Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR.

Registered as a Charity in England and Wales (No 211015) and in Scotland (SC037789). Also registered in Northern Ireland (XT33805), Isle of Man (No 945) Jersey (NPO 369).