Showcase your research results or service delivery innovations to over 1400 stroke care professionals.
Submit an abstract for the opportunity to present either a 10-minute oral presentation or poster presentation at the 2018 UK Stroke Forum Conference on 4-6 December at the International Conference Centre, Telford.
Abstracts are welcomed from all aspects of stroke care, service delivery and clinical practice. All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a multi-disciplinary team overseen by the UKSF Scientific Programme Committee to ensure consistency and objectivity.
The abstract submission deadline is 5pm, Wednesday 13 June 2018. Submit your abstract now.
There are four different submission types to choose from:
- Completed studies – submit under this type if your results and conclusions are available at the time of submission.
- Ongoing clinical trials – submit under this type if your study is ongoing and will not have results or conclusions by the conference date in December 2018. This submission type is for poster presentation only.
- Late-breaking clinical trials – submit under this type if your study is currently in progress but will have results and conclusions by the conference date in December 2018.
- Service Development (Brag and Steal) - submit under this type if your abstract is about innovative or original ideas being implemented in your stroke practice.
Important things to note:
- Authors submitting abstracts should select a category to submit their abstract under. The categories are listed in the online entry form.
- Accepted authors will be required to register in full as a conference delegate to attend and present their paper or poster at the conference.
- Only the stated lead author (presenting author) will receive emails about the acceptance and placement of the abstract and it's their responsibility to inform any co-authors.
- Abstracts selected for presentation at the event will be published in the delegate programme book.
- There'll be prizse awarded throughput various categories to recognise excellence.