Showcase your research results or service delivery innovations to over 250 stroke care professionals.
You can submit an abstract for the opportunity to present either a 10-minute oral presentation or poster presentation at the 2018 Northern Ireland Stroke Conference on Tuesday 12 June at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Shaws Bridge, Belfast.
Abstracts are welcomed from all aspects of stroke care, service delivery and clinical practice. All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a multi-disciplinary team overseen by the UKSF/NIMAST Northern Ireland Stroke Conference Committee to ensure consistency and objectivity.
Abstract submission is now open.
The abstract submission deadline is 5pm, Monday 2 April 2018. Submit your abstract now.
There are three different submission types to choose from:
- Completed studies – submit under this type if your results and conclusions are available at the time of submission.
- Ongoing clinical trials – submit under this type if your study is ongoing and will not have results or conclusions by the conference date in June 2018. This submission type is for poster presentation only.
- Late-breaking clinical trials – submit under this type if your study is currently in progress but will have results and conclusions by the conference date in June 2018.
Important things to note:
- Authors submitting abstracts should select a category to submit their abstract under. The categories are listed in the online entry form.
- Accepted authors will be required to register in full as a conference delegate to attend and present their paper or poster at the conference.
- Authors will be contacted the week beginning 23 April 2018. Only the stated lead author (presenting author) will receive emails about the acceptance and placement of the abstract and it's their responsibility to inform any co-authors.
- Abstracts selected for presentation at the event will be published in the delegate programme book.
- There'll be a prize awarded to both the highest scoring abstract and the highest scoring poster.