Our Life After Stroke Awards recognise the achievements of everyone affected by stroke. We celebrate stroke survivors for showing tremendous spirit and determination after their stroke. We also commend carers, volunteers, stroke clubs and health professionals who are with stroke survivors every step of the way.
Congratulations to our 2018 winners:
- Carers Award - Grace Mathews
- Vision Express Adult Courage Award (65 years and over) - Kate Aitken
- Jack Petchey Foundation Children and Young People's Courage Award - Elizabeth Lily Kiss
- Fundraiser of the Year Award - Marvin Fray, Bethany Foley and Marcia Holmes
- Professional Excellence Award - Dr Sreeman Andole
- Stroke Association Award for Volunteering - Liz Topliss
- Award for Creative Arts - Rebecca Morrow
- Dow Jones Adult Courage Award (18-64 years) - Emma Raven
- Stroke Group Award - North West Community Stroke Choir
Our 2017 ceremony
Take a look at highlights from last year's event which took place on 1 November, at The Dorchester Hotel, London.