Run with Team Stroke
Join #TeamStroke as they take on the BMW Berlin Marathon for its 45th year. This incredible route is perfect for all runners, with flat terrain and passing through many of Berlin’s most famous attractions. Starting at Tiergarten, the 26.2-mile route will take you through the countries capital and ends at Brandenburg Gate.
You can secure a charity place with us by completing our online booking form at the bottom of this page and selecting ‘Charity place’.
There is a £50 registration fee and we ask that anyone with a #TeamStroke place pledges to raise a minimum of £800 in support of the Stroke Association.
Have you secured your own place? We'd still love for you to run for us!
As you have secured your own place, there is no registration fee or fundraising commitment, but everything you raise will help fund the vital work we do.
As a member of #TeamStroke, you will receive the same support from our fundraising team as those with a charity place and when you reach the £50 mark, you will also receive a Stroke Association Event Pack.
Support we offer
- Support from our experienced fundraising team
- Fundraising materials (e.g. sponsorship forms, balloons, collection boxes)
- Stroke Association running vest and iron-on lettering
- Regular emails and communication about your event and fundraising
- Your own event manager to offer continuous support during your fundraising journey.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please contact our events team:
- 0300 330 0740