Join us at the 2018 Brighton Marathon, with scenic sea views and unrivalled support – this is one not to miss.
On Sunday 15 April 2018, thousands of runners will take to the streets of Brighton and you can be part it by joining Team Stroke.
Every runner will receive:
- a custom training programme
- support from our experienced fundraising team
- emails with top training and fundraising tips
- a technical running vest, personalised with your name
- support from our incredible cheering points
- post-race reception with complimentary food and drinks in the charity village.
Charity Gold Bond places
We have a limited number of charity places available. Each place has a non-refundable registration fee of £50 and we request that you raise a minimum of £400 for us. You will be fully supported in achieving this fundraising target.
Please email email@example.com to request an application pack today.
Congratulations on securing your own place and we'd love for you to join Team Stroke. Please fill out our web form to let us know you wish to run for us.
If you have any questions about this event or would like more information, please contact:
- 0300 330 0740