Join us at the 2019 Brighton Marathon, with scenic sea views and unrivalled support – this is one not to miss.
On Sunday 14 April 2019, thousands of runners will take to the streets of Brighton and you can be part of it by joining Team Stroke.
Every runner will receive:
- a custom training programme
- support from our experienced fundraising team
- emails with top training and fundraising tips
- a technical running vest, personalised with your name
- support from our incredible cheering points
- post-race reception with complimentary food and drinks in the charity village.
Charity Gold Bond places
We have a limited number of charity places available. Each place has a non-refundable registration fee of £50 and we request that you raise a minimum of £400 for us. You will be fully supported in achieving this fundraising target.
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to register.
If you already have your own place but wish to join Team Stroke then please fill in the form at the bottom of the page.There's no registration fee or fundraising commitment but everything you do raise goes towards helping stroke survivors.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this event or would like more information, please contact:
- 0300 330 0740