The EMF Junior events are part of the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and take place the day before the full marathon, on Saturday, 23 May 2020.
All EMF Junior events take place in Holyrood Park:
- EMF Junior 5k – For ages 11 to 18.
- EMF Junior 2k – For ages 9 to 10.
- EMF Junior 1.5km – For ages 6 to 8.
- EMF Kids Kilometre – For ages 3 to 6.
Why join #TeamStroke?
We have guaranteed places for all the junior events and would love for you to join our team. We ask all runners with a charity place to pay a registration fee of £5 and aim to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship. To secure your charity place, please register on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website and then fill out the form at the bottom of this page to pay the registration fee.
All our runners will receive:
- A Stroke Association running vest.
- Full fundraising support.
- Our everlasting thanks.
Already have a place?
If you already have your own place but wish to join Team Stroke, then please fill in the form at the bottom of the page. There's no registration fee.