Edinburgh Marathon Festival have announced the postponement of the 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival, which was scheduled to take place on 22 and 23 May 2020.
The 2020 Edinburgh Marathon Festival is now scheduled to take place on 5 and 6 September 2020.
You'll have received a notification from Edinburgh Marathon Festival confirming this and explaining the next steps; you can read their statement in their FAQs. If you have any questions, please do contact us at email@example.com
About this event
The EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay is a great way to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon but without needing to run 26.2 miles. The marathon is split into four legs, with each runner taking on one leg:
- The Royal Leg, 8.3 miles.
- The Cock and Pan Leg, 5.5 miles.
- The Gosford Leg, 8 miles.
- The Glory Leg, 4.4 miles.
Why join #TeamStroke?
All our runners will receive:
- A Stroke Association running vest.
- Full fundraising support.
- Support from our cheering point on the day and a massage in the post-event charity village.
Already have your own place?
If you already have your own place but wish to join Team Stroke, then please fill in the form at the bottom of the page. There's no registration fee.