The EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay is a great way to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon but without needing to run 26.2 miles. The marathon is split into four legs, with each runner taking on one leg:
- The Royal Leg, 8.3 miles.
- The Cock and Pan Leg, 5.5 miles.
- The Gosford Leg, 8 miles.
- The Glory Leg, 4.4 miles.
Why join #TeamStroke?
We have guaranteed places for the EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay and would love for you to join our team. We ask all teams with a charity place to pay an entry fee of £40 per team and aim to raise a minimum of £495 in sponsorship (per team). To secure your charity place, please register on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website and then fill out our form at the bottom of this page to pay the registration fee.
All our runners will receive:
- A Stroke Association running vest.
- Full fundraising support.
- Support from our cheering point on the day and a massage in the post-event charity village.
Already have your own place?
If you already have your own place but wish to join Team Stroke, then please fill in the form at the bottom of the page. There's no registration fee.