Thank you for your understanding when we had to postpone the original date for this event due to the weather. We are delighted to confirm that the rescheduled Resolution Run at Rushcliffe Country Park will take place on Sunday 6 May.
We are delighted to re-open online registration for this event.
Thanks to all those who signed up before the adverse weather postponed the event. We’ll automatically transfer you to the new date and confirm this with you by email as soon as possible.
What’s your resolution? Whether you’re looking to shed a few pounds, aiming to be a bit healthier or just looking for something fun to do with friends, we can help.
Join us for this fantastic 5k/10k at Rushcliffe Country Park in Nottingham on Sunday 6 May 2018. The run will begin at 11am.
Read our event guide for more information.
Booking your place
- Using 'Book a place' at the bottom of the page, choose your distance from the drop-down menu, select quantity of places and add to your basket.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click on the basket icon.
- Check your selection and click 'checkout' to be taken to the registration page.
- Follow the instructions, and once completed, check you receive a confirmation email.
- We will be notified and will be in touch to welcome you to the team.
How to fundraise
Your entry fee only covers the cost of running the event, it’s your sponsorship which will mean we can be there to support more people living with stroke. Your fundraising pack will include a sponsor form, but you can also download your fundraising materials or set up a JustGiving page to share with your friends, family and work colleagues.