From our new event hub alongside the Thames at Kings House Sports Ground, Chiswick, saddle up and take on our brand new 55, 35 or 8-mile circular cycle routes! They'll lead you through our capital city, taking in world-famous landmarks, crossing iconic and beautiful Thames Bridges.
Our 55-mile Challenge and 35-mile Classic routes steer by Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster and on to Buckingham Palace, through Trafalgar Square and onto Tower Bridge. The imposing Battersea Power Station which has featured in iconic movies like The Battle of Britain and Batman: The Dark Knight, we then stay mainly south of the river, with the 55-mile route continuing past Hampton Park Palace and Kew Gardens.
The 8-mile Mini is mainly on cycle paths crossing Chiswick and Hammersmith bridges. It's perfect for anyone new to cycling, families or those looking to get or stay fit.
Back at the event hub you’ll get your well-deserved finishers’ medal before joining us for some fun entertainment. You can take advantage of the catering facilities, meet up with family or friends, or just relax and take a breather.
What we offer
When you join Team Stroke you will receive:
- chipped timing and race numbers
- commemorative Thames Bridges Bike Ride t-shirt
- fully signed routes with support vehicles (mechanical and medical)
- mobile app providing full event details
- GPX files of the route
- snack stop
- finishers medal and post-event entertainment
- regular training emails and fundraising pack.
Booking your place
- Use the form at the bottom of this page to select your route and number of places you'd like.
- Once you've added your place(s) to your basket, scroll to the top of the page and select the basket icon on the right-hand side.
- Check your selection and go to 'checkout' to be taken to the registration page.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application. You will receive a confirmation email afterwards.
If you have any questions about the event, please email email@example.com or call 0300 330 0740.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday October 1!