Walk, jog or run for Team Stroke
Make your mark with this 100km challenge from Putney, London, to Henley-on-Thames where you'll pass some of London’s most iconic spots. There's something for everyone in this challenge - you can walk at your own pace, jog or run the whole distance.
We’ll be there to support you every step of the way through the full challenge (100km - 24+ hours), half challenge (53km), or quarter challenge (25km).
When you sign up to this event, your entry will include:
- regular covered rest stops and fully signed and marshalled routes
- free baggage transfers (30L rucksack maximum)
- medical care throughout plus massage and injury support at main rest points
- support vehicles throughout the event
- timing chips and website for friends and family to track you
- medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly.
You'll also receive free drinks, snacks, hot meals and energy drinks along the route.
Securing your place
You'll receive a 20% discount on the registration fee when you sign up for one of our charity places. Whichever challenge you sign up for, we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of:
- Full Challenge - £80 registration fee, £425 minimum sponsorship
- Half Challenge - £60 registration fee, £275 minimum sponsorship
- Quarter Challenge - £40 registration fee, £175 minimum sponsorship
You'll be fully supported by our experienced fundraising team who are eager to share ideas, top tips and advice to help you reach your target.
Support from us
By joining Team Stroke, you will receive:
- continuous support from our experienced fundraising team
- event pack with Stroke Association running vest or T-shirt
- ongoing emails with top training and fundraising tips
- access to additional fundraising materials
Got your own place?
If you have secured your own place through the website, you can still choose to support the Stroke Association.
There’s no minimum fundraising commitment but everything you raise will help fund our vital work. As a member of #TeamStroke, you will receive the same support throughout your challenge as those with a charity place.
To let us know you have your own place please complete the ‘Own Place’ booking form at the bottom of the page.
We're here to help you get the best out of your fundraising. Our team is full of ideas and advice that we are bursting to share with you.
Your regular fundraising emails will begin in the months leading up to your challenge, but if you’re eager to get started please get in touch sooner. For additional information, or to request balloons, posters and information leaflets to promote your fundraising, please contact us on the details below.
Here’s some handy links to get you started:
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer at the event, please contact:
- T - 020 7940 1351
- E – firstname.lastname@example.org