Run for Team Stroke
This marathon needs no introduction as 2016 saw the one millionth runner complete this iconic event. This year we want you to run for the Stroke Association.
Support we offer
Join Team Stroke and we will offer you:
- support from our experienced fundraising team
- fundraising welcome pack and training plan
- emails with top training and fundraising tips
- amazing support on the day at our cheer points
- post-race reception with food, drink and free professional massage.
Securing your place in Team Stroke
We have now allocated all of our charity places for the 2017 Virgin Money London Marathon. If you are interested in running with one of our charity places for the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon please check back here after 23 April for more information on applying for a place.
If you have a confirmed place directly from the organiser you can still support us and join Team Stroke. There’s no registration fee or minimum fundraising commitment but everything you raise will help fund our vital work. You will receive all the support as those with a charity place.
To let us know you have your own place please complete the booking form at the bottom of the page.