Join Team Stroke
Take part in this iconic event as part of #TeamStroke, where all money raised goes towards helping everyone across the UK affected by stroke.
We have now filled all our charity places for the 2018 event. Thank you to everyone who applied and we were overwhelmed by how many of you wanted to be part of #TeamStroke.
The ballot is due to be announced the first week in October. If you are successful in getting a place and would like to run for #TeamStroke then we want to hear from you. Just complete the Own place form at the bottom of the page, add to the basket, then click on the shopping basket at the top right of your screen.
What you'll get as part of Team Stroke
All runners who join #TeamStroke will receive:
- a running top plus iron-on letters
- regular emails with training and fundraising tips
- fundraising pack
- race-day support from our two cheer points
- a training day in London to pick up training tips and meet others in #TeamStroke
- post-race party with food, drink and professional massage
- support throughout from an experienced fundraising team.
We're here to help you get the best out of your fundraising - our team is bursting with ideas to share with you and happy to offer advice. We can provide fundraising materials to enhance and promote your fundraising activities, including balloons, information leaflets, posters and more.
Get your fundraising off to a flying start now:
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to help us support #TeamStroke on marathon day, please contact us:
T - 0300 330 0740
E - firstname.lastname@example.org