What’s your resolution? Whether you’re looking to shed a few pounds, aiming to be a bit healthier or just looking for something fun to do with friends, we can help.
Our Virtual Resolution Run means you can run, jog or walk 5k/10k/15k, wherever you choose at any time during March.
After your run, send us a screenshot from a running app (Map my Run, Strava, Fitbit for example) or a photo of your running watch or treadmill screen. Email this to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you a lovely medal that you can show off with pride.
Download the event guide for more information.
Booking your place
- Using 'Book a place' at the bottom of the page, choose your distance from the drop-down menu, select quantity of places and add to your basket.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click on the basket icon.
- Check your selection and click 'checkout' to be taken to the registration page.
- Follow the instructions, and once completed, check you receive a confirmation email.
- We will be notified and will be in touch to welcome you to the team.
How to fundraise
Your entry fee only covers the cost of running the event, it’s your sponsorship which will mean we can be there to support more people living with stroke. Your fundraising pack will include a sponsor form, but you can also download your fundraising materials or set up a JustGiving page to share with your friends, family and work colleagues.