Join us at the UK Stroke Assembly South, bringing together those affected by stroke to have their say and influence future campaigns, share experiences and hear the latest developments in stroke care and research.
- Date: Monday 3 July - Tuesday 4 July 2017
- Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, Waltham Close, London Stansted Airport, Essex, CM24 1PP
- Time: 2pm on Monday to 3pm on Tuesday
You can also attend for just the day on Tuesday 4 July, 9am – 3.30pm.
Find out more about our UK Stroke Assembly events.
We know that attending a conference might not be easy or something that you have done before. We’ve carefully chosen a venue that’s accessible to your needs and designed a programme that allows you time to rest. We speak to those affected by stroke when making these decisions.
We have bursaries available to help towards the costs of tickets or travel – please contact us for more information.
The Radisson Blu Hotel offers excellent meeting spaces with natural daylight and good accessible facilities. It’s conveniently located at London Stansted Airport, accessible by a three-minute walk from the main airport terminal or close to the junctions from the M25 or M11.
The venue is accessible for wheelchair and scooter users. Read more about the Radisson Blu hotel.
Accommodation on Monday night is included in your ticket price. All rooms are en suite with a shower over a bath. Twin rooms are available upon request. A small number of fully accessible bedrooms with wet room bathrooms are available, and mobility aids can be arranged.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to book an extra night of accommodation.
- Two day residential ticket - £69
- One day ticket - £35
- Two day residential ticket - £199
- One day ticket - £99
Residential tickets include:
- all talks and workshops
- access to the exhibition
- refreshments throughout
- three-course dinner on day one, breakfast and lunch on day two
- overnight accommodation.
How to book and pay
To book your place at this event you must complete an online booking form or a paper booking form for each person attending. Your place isn't booked until we have received your booking form and your payment.
Ways to pay:
- Pay online by debit/credit card by booking at the bottom of this page.
- Call 01527 903917 during office hours and pay by debit/credit card.
- Post a cheque made payable to the ‘Stroke Association’, with your booking form, to the address at the bottom of the page. Put your full name and the reference ‘UKSA South’ on the reverse of the cheque.
Ways to book:
- Complete the online booking form
- Complete and return a paper booking form via post or email
- Accessible booking form for people with communication difficulties
- Call 01527 903 917 or email email@example.com to request a paper form to be emailed or posted to you, or you can complete a form over the phone.
Booking closes on Monday 5 June 2017.
Once we’ve received your booking form and payment, you’ll receive a confirmation by email. A pre-event information pack will be sent to you in June.
Stroke Exchange - your voice
We have three 30 minute slots available in our exhibition area for anyone who wants to ‘have their say’ on stroke. This is a platform to share your stroke story, your achievements in life after stroke, or inspire others to take action on stroke.
If you’d like to be considered, please complete and return a stroke exchange application form, telling us what you want to talk about.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- Post: UK Stroke Assembly, Life After Stroke Centre, Church Lane, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8RA.
- Phone: 01527 903 917
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org