About this service
Our service provides high quality information, practical advice and emotional support in the aftermath of a stroke. We begin working with a stroke survivor, their carers and their family immediately following a stroke, and will continue to provide the support people need, for as long as they need it – within their own homes and back into the community.
This service offers:
- life after stroke support
- home visits
- leaflets and factsheets and information about Life after Stroke grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- support for carers and links to other organisations and networks.
Who is this service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, people with disabilities caused by stroke, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in and around Bracknell.