About this service
Cardiff and the Vale Day Service aims to help stroke survivors in the Cardiff Area achieve independence through support and goal setting. We can provide high quality information, practical advice and emotional support following a stroke.
This service offers:
- coordinated support throughout your stroke journey
- home visits
- leaflets, factsheets and information about Life after Stroke Grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- opportunities to become a volunteer.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in Cardiff and the Vale, including Llantwit Major, Dinas Powys, Rhoose, Cowbridge, Cardiff, Barry and Penarth.
If you are unable to find a suitable service or group in your area, contact our Stroke Helpline on 0303 3033 100, or email email@example.com, and we may be able to put you in touch with alternative support.