About this service
The Childhood Stroke Support Service is available for children, families and young people affected by stroke in childhood. The service is a part of the Childhood Stroke Project - a collaboration between the Stroke Association and Evelina London Children's Hospital.
This service offers:
- information about stroke in childhood and related diagnoses
- advice about local services that families may find useful
- support navigating health, social care and educational processes
- emotional support in adjusting to the impact of stroke
- information for professionals supporting young people affected by stroke
- information about events and awareness raising opportunities.