About this service
If you or someone you care about has had a stroke, our service can provide practical advice, essential information and emotional support. We'll work closely with you to set your own goals, support you in achieving them and aim to meet your needs as you return to a life after stroke.
What the service offers
- life after stroke support and home visits
- leaflets, factsheets and information about Life after Stroke grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- support for carers
- links to other organisations and networks.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, people with disabilities caused by stroke, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in Cwm Taf. This includes: Porth, Church Village, Rhondda, Llantrisant, Mountain Ash, Tonyrefail, Treorchy, Tonypandy, Pontypridd and Aberdare.