About this service
Our Communication Support Service works with stroke survivors and their carers who are living with the effects of communication difficulties, to create opportunities to develop communication strategies, help rebuild confidence and get back to life after stroke.
What the service offers
- Support in small workshop settings to work towards individual goals and outcomes.
- The opportunity to practice communication and gain confidence in dealing with everyday situations.
- Information, advice and emotional support.
- Assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities.
- Signposting and referrals to other organisations that could help.
- Support from our trained volunteers.
Who is this service for?
This service is for stroke survivors and their carers who are living in Hampshire with the effects of communication difficulties such as Dysphasia, Dysarthria and/or Dyspraxia.