About this service
Haringey Stroke Recovery Service provides high quality information, practical advice and emotional support following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, we will begin working with you after a stroke. We will continue to provide the support you need, both at home and in the wider community.
This service offers:
- coordinated support throughout your stroke journey
- home visits
- leaflets, factsheets and information about Life after Stroke Grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- support for carers, and links to other organisations and networks.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living or registered to a GP in Haringey.
If you are unable to find a suitable service or group in your area, contact our Stroke Helpline on 0303 3033 100, or email email@example.com, and we may be able to put you in touch with alternative support.
Stroke Information and Blood Pressure Drop in
This is a monthly drop in for members of the public to get information on stroke prevention and to have their blood pressure checked.
First Wednesday of the month, 10.30am-12pm at Wood Green Library, 187-198A High Road, Wood Green, London, N22 6XD.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org