About this service
When referred to our service, our Stroke Association Support Coordinator will work with you to identify your needs, and support you to rebuild your life after stroke.
This service offers
- Hospital and home visits.
- A personalised review of all your needs.
- Talking to someone that understands.
- Tips and advice to support your recovery.
- Information about stroke and local services.
- Advice on reducing your risk of a further stroke.
- The chance to share experiences with others in a similar situation.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors, including TIAs, of any age, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in North Cumbria.
If you are unable to find a suitable service or group in your area, contact our Stroke Helpline on 0303 3033 100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we may be able to put you in touch with alternative support.
For more information about this service, contact Emma Armstrong Clarke by email: email@example.com or calling: 0773 974 6098