What is an affiliated stroke club?
Independent affiliated stroke clubs are not part of the Stroke Association. They are self-sufficient and self-governing clubs that choose to connect to us and access benefits through our affiliation scheme.
What are the benefits of the Stroke Club Affiliation Scheme?
We're committed to working in partnership and supporting local independent stroke clubs through our Stroke Club Affiliation Scheme.
This scheme is the main way that we support independent stroke clubs to run effectively by providing guidance and access to various resources in areas such as:
- best practice
- developing new ideas and opportunities.
Benefits of affiliation include:
- Free Stroke Association publications.
- Free and discounted face-to-face and online training opportunities.
- Specialist online branded templates for a range of promotional materials and certificates at competitive printing prices.
- Promotion of your stroke club’ details on Stroke Association’s website and Helpline.
- Access to a tailor-made insurance package designed and competitively costed especially for local stroke clubs.
- Opportunity to share ideas and learn from a network of 300 through our online network for stroke clubs and groups across the UK.
- Opportunity to become a member of our Voices in Partnership initiative.
- Invitation to the annual UK Stroke Club Conference, which is an opportunity to network with other club representatives.