About this service
The Re-ablement Coordinator, along with trained volunteers provide programmes which include support groups, workshops and one to one work to enable stroke survivors to have a greater understanding of stroke and how to manage their condition.
This service offers:
- returning to work
- access to appropriate retraining and voluntary opportunities
- access to returning to education
- returning to hobbies and leisure activities
- opportunity to attend workshop blocks to improve confidence and self-esteem
- explore new opportunities or develop new skills
- signposting to other support providers.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, people with disabilities caused by stroke, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in Sheffield.