The current edition
What you'll find in each edition
- Stroke survivors and carers sharing their experiences, inspirational stories and personal advice
- Emotional and practical guidance on coping with life after stroke
- The latest in stroke research and news
- Information about how the Stroke Association’s services and information can help you.
What's in the current edition?
- Getting active after a stroke – Ten top tips on getting started.
- Setting goals – How Sue’s 50 step challenge helped her get back on her feet.
- Behaviour changes after stroke – Your questions answered.
- Support if you’re a carer struggling with the financial impact of stroke.