About this club
If you or someone you know has had a stroke, you’ll understand the impact it can have on daily life, from mobility problems and communication difficulties to emotional changes. You’re not alone. Come along to your local stroke group and meet others who’ve been affected by stroke. You’ll be able to share your experiences and tips for dealing with stroke, as well as enjoying a range of activities.
We're a friendly social group for stroke survivors and their carers who are aged up to 60 years.
What can Strokes R Us offer?
- Information about stroke and local services that might help
- Support for you, your friends and family through a range of social activities.
- Help in regaining your confidence after a stroke
- A warm welcome and a friendly face
- The opportunity to talk to someone who understands because they’ve been through it too
This group meets monthly, on Wednesdays from 2pm to 4pm.