About this service
Surrey Stroke Recovery Service provides high quality information, practical advice and emotional support following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, we will begin working with you after a stroke. We will continue to provide the support you need, both at home and in the wider community.
This service offers:
- coordinated support throughout your stroke journey
- hospital and home visits
- leaflets, factsheets and information about Life after Stroke Grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- support for carers, and links to other organisations and networks.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living within Surrey. Please note that the office address below is in Southwark, but this service actually covers Surrey.
For more information, please contact:
North West Surrey
South West Surrey
If you are unable to find a suitable service or group in your area, contact our Stroke Helpline on 0303 3033 100, or email email@example.com, and we may be able to put you in touch with alternative support.