About this service
After a stroke life is very different and you may need to make big adjustments and deal with daunting challenges. We provide a variety of services that will help you enjoy a better quality of life, return to your community and face the future.
This service offers:
- life after stroke support
- hospital and home visits
- leaflets and factsheets and information about Life after Stroke grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- support for carers and links to other organisations and networks.
Who is the service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, people with disabilities caused by stroke, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in Warwickshire North.