Join 18,000 cyclists on this 100-mile ride. Starting in the beautiful city of Birmingham and making its way through the heart of Coventry, riders will cycle on the cobbled roads surrounding the historic Coventry Cathedral.
Join #TeamStroke for an unforgettable journey through the West Midlands on 100 miles of closed roads.
Starting in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, the 100 mile route will take you and 18,000 riders on a truly unforgettable journey. Not only will you experience stunning countryside and panoramic views, but tens of thousands of local residents will line the streets to cheer you on.
With general sign-ups now closed, the only way to guarantee a space in this iconic event is with a #TeamStroke charity place.
Why join #TeamStroke
Every year, #TeamStroke raises millions of pounds to enable the Stroke Association to support stroke survivors and their families to rebuild their lives after stroke. The money you raise as a #TeamStroke cyclist enables:
- Our stroke coordinators to provide face-to-face support to over 45,159 people.
- Our stroke helpline to respond to 19,452 enquiries.
- Our Stroke Association Voluntary Groups to support over 2,500 in their community.
- Our FAST messages reached an estimated 3 million people.
We can only do the amazing, life-changing work with your support.
Our commitment to you
Join #TeamStroke and we will do all we can to support you. Every team member will receive:
- Help and support from a dedicated member of our experienced events team.
- Top training and fundraising tips.
- A Stroke Association cycle Jersey.
- Amazing support on the day at our cheer-points.
- You’ll be helping to rebuild lives after stroke.
Sign up today
To secure your place, there is a £20 registration fee and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £400 in sponsorship to support the Stroke Association.
Already have a place?
If you are one of the lucky ones that managed to get a place already and would like to join #TeamStroke, please complete the Own Place 100 or 42 entry form.