Thank you for helping to rebuild the lives of stroke survivors. Our specialist support, research and campaigning are only possible with the generosity of amazing supporters like you.
Hear Dr Terry Quinn talk about his research with stroke survivor Ruth, who had two strokes when she was just 30.
You're helping to fund:
My strokes have left me with major memory and thinking problems that hold me back every single day.
No one should have to face these struggles alone. So the idea of more tests and treatments for survivors like me is really encouraging. Perhaps, if my doctors had been able to access quick, accurate tests like Dr Quinn’s team are developing, I may have had some help to get on in life.
In the last year alone, your donations have helped fund:
- Our Stroke Association Support Coordinators, who provided face-to-face support for 45,256 people after stroke.
- A £2.1 million investment in stroke research, including £1.1 million on rehabilitation and long-term support.
- Our Helpline, which answered 19,452 enquires, 7% more than last year.
- Blood pressure checks for 35,000 people at our stroke prevention events.
- Our online support tool, My Stroke Guide. An additional 8,313 people signed up to the service.
Thanks to you, stroke survivors are now facing a more promising future.
Our supporter promise
Protecting and respecting our supporters is our priority. We promise to keep your details safe and will never sell them. We will continue to keep you informed by post about opportunities to support us. If you would like to change the way you hear from us just call 0300 3300 740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org