These rules apply to our raffles:
- winners will be notified in writing
- no ticket(s) to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age
- any entrant found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize
- late entries will be treated as a donation
- no acknowledgements will be issued
- the winner’s photograph may be required for future publications
- please return any unsold tickets.
Raffle complaints procedure
We recognise that there may be times when supporters who take part in our prize draws may wish to raise concerns about problems they've encountered. It is our policy to encourage free communication so that any difficulty can be quickly resolved.
In the first instance, please contact us directly by calling our dedicated supporter care team on 0300 330 07 40. We will respond to initial complaints and queries within 48 working hours of receipt of the complaint. Every complaint is taken seriously and fully considered in order that a satisfactory resolution can be reached.
If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, the matter will be escalated appropriately.
In the event that a satisfactory outcome can not be reached, the matter will be referred to The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS), which acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators and their customers.
The player will be provided with IBAS referral details.
The outcome of the IBAS intervention will be reported to the Gambling Commission.
- Read our raffle policies.
- Please note: Staff and family members of staff involved in the Stroke Association raffle are not permitted to take part.
The Stroke Association is registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005: LOT 150/1692. Visit the Gambling Commission website for further information.
The promoter of this lottery is Juliet Bouverie, CEO, Stroke Association, Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR.
Please play responsibly. The Stroke Association is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4703.
This website is provided by our External Lottery Manager, Sterling Management Centre Limited. Sterling Management Centre Limited are licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 3137.
Players must be 18 or over and live in Great Britain.
The Stroke Association is registered as a charity in England and Wales (No 211015) and in Scotland (SC037789).
© Stroke Association 2022
Concerned you're gambling too much? Use our self-exclusion form.