We are reviewing some of our health information publications.
We are looking for stroke survivors and carers with experience of the following to help us do this:
- Smoking and stroke (seeking current and ex-smokers).
- Seizures and epilepsy after stroke.
- Women and stroke.
You may have a link to one, two or three topics.
- We will send you the current information and a short survey.
- Read the information and complete the survey.
- You can take part in an optional discussion about the topic. This can be in a group or one to one.
- We will send you a copy of the revised information.
- Read the new version and give your views.
- We will send you a copy of the PDF design and online content.
- Review the PDF and give your views on the design.
If you are unsuccessful in your application for this project due to the limited number of spaces, the Involvement team may contact you in the future with alternative involvement projects.
If you do not wish to be contacted about alternative opportunities please say in your initial email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.