We provide life-changing support to stroke survivors and their families following a stroke. There are currently over 1.2 million stroke survivors in the UK and every year there are 100,000 new strokes.
As a charity, we're only able to reach 50% of people newly diagnosed with stroke, something we urgently want to change and believe we can with the support of trusts, foundations and individual philanthropists.
Our experienced Philanthropy team are ready to discuss your particular interests and work with you to ensure that your donation makes a significant impact on stroke survivors. Our focus is on developing relationships with donors to ensure that we can successfully combine your objectives with our current strategy and our overall mission to conquer stroke.
What we offer
- A dedicated point of contact and regular updates on the impact of your support.
- Recognition opportunities for significant donations.
- Insightful donor visits to experience first-hand the impact of your donation.
- A lively programme of events including our annual Keynote Lecture, presented by a leader in the field of stroke research, and our Life After Stroke Awards which honour the courage of stroke survivors and their loved ones.
In addition to our general costs, we fundraise for a range of vital projects that help us to continue to improve the lives of stroke survivors.
Every year we fund extensive research into the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of stroke. We have the opportunity for you to fund research areas, individual projects and research fellows.
We offer services that are crucial to help those living with the effect of stroke:
Connect with us
If you would like to make a donation or you would like to discuss our work further, please contact the Philanthropy team on:
- Phone: 020 3873 5730
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org