Terms and Conditions
1. All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part before entering the event. This is the sole responsibility of the participant, and if you have any doubts, please refer to your GP.
2. Participants must follow the instructions of the organisers or their appointed agents at all times.
3. Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances before or during the event.
4. For safety reasons, the minimum age for participation is 6 years old. Children aged between 6 and 13 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Young persons under the age of 18 (13 to 18 yrs) who are not accompanied by an adult will require parental/guardian consent to participate and may be asked for proof of consent on the day of the event. Please click here for a downloadable consent form.
5. If participants are taking medication which could cause drowsiness, or other side effects please seek medical advice before completing the entry form.
6. All participants must write their name, details of medical conditions and medication, and emergency contact details on the back of their Resolution Run number.
7. The organisers reserve the right to prohibit individuals from taking part.
8. I agree to let the Stroke Association know immediately in the event of any change to the above information.
9. Stroke Association will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the actions of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise).
10. You understand that registration fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another event, product or person
11. Stroke Association reserves the right to change the publicised route at any point up to the day of the event.
12. You agree that the Stroke Association may use without payment, notice or further consent any photographs, videos and other images in which you appear which are taken at the event or event-related occasion by our employees or representatives or other person attending, in our website, social network marketing activities or any other relevant promotional material. The Charity will not, however, identify anyone by name without their agreement.
13. Should unforeseeable reasons prevent the event from taking place as planned, Stroke Association will honour all entries into a rescheduled or alternative Stroke Association Resolution Run 2019 event where possible.
14. You have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received in connection with this event are paid to us. We ask that you do this as soon as possible, but in any event within four weeks of the date of the event.