Our service groups play an important role in ensuring that stroke survivors don’t become socially isolated. They also help to build confidence and self-esteem. As a Service Group Supporter, you will be part of a team assisting in the running of one or more of these service groups.
Tasks this role can include:
- Assist Stroke Association staff in arranging activities for the group by helping to provide information and researching local activity and/or service providers.
- Supporting people to take part in activities organised for the group.
- Supporting Stroke Association staff to set up/clear away venues for group meets.
- Meeting and greeting group members and preparing and providing refreshments.
- Potentially helping with other tasks that ensure the smooth running of the group such as risk assessments, first-aid and compiling user feedback.
Please read the full role description. We currently have no opportunities for this role available.