Ref: IG035 | Merseyside area (Homebased) | 35 hours per week
We’re looking for a highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual to work with the Regional Fundraising team to develop fundraising in the North.
Working in collaboration with the Regional Fundraising team, the Regional Fundraiser will:
- Promote and implement a range of exciting fundraising events and community fundraising initiatives for the region.
- Recruit regional corporate partners and support a network of “in aid”, supporters who will carry out their own fundraising so that income generation targets are achieved.
The Regional Fundraiser will:
- Need to be a team player.
- Develop positive and productive networks, both within the association and externally across communities in the North.
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
- Be pro-active and flexible.
- Be resilient and good-humoured.
- Be prepared to organise and manage a busy workload to meet deadlines.
If you have a suitable background from working in both community and events fundraising, then this exciting role could be for you.
This role is home based, please see our homeworking agreement for full details.
The use of a car with business-use cover and the ability to drive are essential for the requirements of the role.
Please complete and submit the application form. CVs will not be accepted. For assistance in completing the application form, please refer to the guidance. For more information on how we use the information you have provided, and the legal basis upon which we rely to process this data, please see our job applicant privacy notice.
Email the completed application form to email@example.com by midnight on the closing date, 21 June 2019. Interviews are being held on 26 June at the Salford office.
The Stroke Association is an equal opportunities employer, to enable us to fulfil our responsibilities please complete the equal opportunities form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org which is managed by our HR team. Do not send it with your application or send your application to this email address.
If you have any queries, please email the HR team at email@example.com
Stroke Association. Rebuilding lives after stroke.
When stroke strikes, part of your brain shuts down. And so does a part of you. That’s because a stroke happens in the brain, the control centre for who we are and what we can do. It happens every five minutes in the UK and changes lives instantly. Recovery is tough, but with the right specialist support and a ton of courage and determination, the brain can adapt.
We believe everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there.
We provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives.
Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them. Please join our team.