Our Life After Stroke Awards 2010 took place on 15 June at Claridge’s.
The awards recognise the achievements of everyone affected by stroke. We celebrate stroke survivors for showing tremendous spirit and determination after their stroke. We also commend carers, volunteers, stroke clubs and health professionals who are with stroke survivors every step of the way.
Find out more about the winners and see all of the laughter, tears and cheers in the video below.
Learn about each of our very deserving winners
- Most Improved Stroke Service Award: The Queen's Hospital
- Trust Supporter Award: The Violet M Richards Charity
- Stroke Club Award: The Basingstroke Area Support Service
- Stroke Care Award: Thérèse Jackson
- Children and Young People's Courage Award: Sasha Dhesi
- Volunteering Award: Rob Pritchard
- Carer's Award: Rita Mulligan
- Courage Award (65 and over): Maureen Reynolds
- Courage Award (16 to 64): Mark Ware
- Susie Hulks Memorial Award for Art: Kathryn Thompson
- Corporate Supporter Award: GE Healthcare