By sponsoring the award-winning Life After Stroke Awards, your brand will be positioned as a champion of the stroke community. Our holistic approach means your team, customers and the stroke community will be involved with the event from nominations to after-party!
Stroke Awards Highlights
- Reached over 33% of UK adults through media coverage, including features in OK Magazine, Woman’s Weekly and Daily Express.
- Featured on national television shows, including the Lorraine Show.
- Reached over 44,000 households through Facebook Live.
- Trended in the top ten on Twitter in the UK #StrokeAwards.
- Celebrated the achievements of over 200 stroke survivors, carers and professionals.
Awards sponsorship benefits
Our approach to working with Stroke Awards sponsors is unique. Our experienced team will embed your brand and products into the ceremony to ensure guests and online viewers recognise you as a champion of the stroke community.
All sponsorship packages are tailored to suit your brand.
"To win the award gave me my confidence back and helped me to realise that I was not alone in my journey and gave me my smile back"
- Connor Lynes, Children and Young People Courage Award 2016
"Winning the award is my boost. If I am down, then I can remember the evening, it cheers me up. I am a lucky man."
- John Smejka, Adult courage award winner 2016
"Attending the Life After Stroke Awards was a really special day that I shared with family and friends, the best part was meeting other award winners and hearing their stories."
- Sarah Scott, Volunteer Award winner 2014