An event for medics, nurses and allied health professionals working in stroke care, who want to hear the latest stroke research and develop their practice.
We host our masterclass at venues across the UK. Upcoming events are taking place as follows:
- London - 30 October 2017
- Bromsgrove, Worcestershire - February 2018
- Cardiff - March 2018
- Stirling - 8 March 2018.
Where the option to book isn't open yet you can register your interest and we’ll email you with the details as soon as we can.
What will you learn?
The programme includes:
- Presentations from two leading stroke researchers
- Actionable tips on how you can include best practice in your area of stroke care
- A volunteer stroke survivor who will share their story
- A practical case study session
- Time for questions and answers
- Networking with other health professionals
- Gain six CPD points from the Royal College of Physicians.
What does it cost?
Places can be secured for just £100, which includes lunch and refreshments. Look out for our early booking discount.