Published: Monday 11 May 2015
Raconteur is a publishing house and agency which produces special reports and commentary for The Times and Sunday Times.
Published on 9 May 2015, the 'Understanding Stroke 2015' report consists of a number articles covering different areas of current stroke news.
Alternatively, the articles are also outlined below:
- Stroke Care is getting better but needs investment
- Boosting stroke survival rates
- Care pathway: onset to recovery
- Infographic: Care pathway from onset to recovery in 11 steps
- Making recovery a fun-to-play 'game'
- What medical journals say about stroke
- UK stroke research is underfunded
- Clever stent retriever captures