Voting is now open for the 2017 JustGiving Charity of the Year and we would love your support to get this fabulous award for the Stroke Association!
Here’s how you can vote for the Stroke Association in less than two minutes:
- Visit JustGiving and alongside ‘Find charity’ type ‘Stroke Association’, then hit ‘Find charity’.
- A list of charities appear and the Stroke Association name and logo should be at the top. Click the Stroke Association listing.
- Enter your name and email address when prompted.
- You can add a few words to say why you think we should be this year’s Charity of the Year, but this isn’t mandatory.
- Hit ‘Vote’ then please share on social media to say you’ve voted for us and ask your friends to do the same.
Receiving votes will help to raise the profile of the Stroke Association and our work, and very importantly it is a way to recognise you, our amazing supporters, who have raised £1.9m so far this year through JustGiving.
Voting closes on Friday 29 September with the JustGiving Awards on 21 November.