Just need to vent

Hi Bobz
Sorry to hear of your situation especially when you also have health issues too. Have you tried speaking with your GP or Social services regarding some carer assistance and respite? It can be a long struggle looking after someone recovering from a stroke and you need to think about yourself too.
Sending you a hug. Rachel x

Sun, 10/15/2017 - 4:47pm
Return to thread


Charity information

Stroke Association is a Company Limited by Guarantee, registered in England and Wales (No 61274). Registered office: Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR.

Registered as a Charity in England and Wales (No 211015) and in Scotland (SC037789). Also registered in Northern Ireland (XT33805), Isle of Man (No 945) Jersey (NPO 369).