- 200 attendees
- One day
- 6 conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 20 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 20 exhibition stands showcasing the latest innovations and industry developments
- Over 25 research posters
- Updates from policy makers
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- CPD contribution
Join the conversation @ukstrokeforum #NISC17
There are a number of ways that you can get involved, whether you would like to be a title sponsor, exhibit at the event or sponsor a social networking event. Take a look at Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus to find out more.
2017 Key Dates and Information
Registration opens: January 2017
Pre-registration closes: Monday 5 June 2017, 17:00
Early bird rates apply until: Friday 17 March 2017
Call for Abstracts opens: January 2017
Please note that payment will be by credit/debit card only.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference 2016
This took place on Tuesday 17 May 2016, La Mon Hotel & Country Club, Castlereagh, Belfast.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference speaker presentations Tuesday 17 May 2016