Join us at this year's conference
The conference is a must for anyone interested in increasing their knowledge, professional expertise and learning.
Book your place at the conference and you can:
- Gain an MDT perspective and network with colleagues from across the whole stroke care pathway.
- Find out about the latest industry developments and innovations.
- Share your view with key players to help improve stroke care.
- Gain relevant accredited professional training.
- Showcase your work by providing an abstract.
Showcase your work by submitting an abstract for poster or oral presentation. The closing date for submissions is 1 April 2019 at 5pm.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference 2018
On Tuesday, 12 June 2018, over 250 healthcare professionals gathered together to learn the latest updates in stroke research and service development.
Feedback from the conference was very positive:
- 100% of delegates said that speakers gave interesting presentations and delivered their subjects well.
- 98% said that there was a good variety of speakers and abstract presentations.
- 97% stated they would be able to improve their practice using knowledge gained from the event.
- 98% of delegates said they would recommend the conference to others.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference 2018 presentations