- 200 attendees
- One day
- Six conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 20 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 20 exhibition stands showcasing the latest innovations and industry developments
- Over 25 research posters
- Updates from policy makers
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- CPD contribution.
Join the conversation on Twitter: @ukstrokeforum #NISC17.
There are a number of ways that you can get involved, whether you would like to be a title sponsor, exhibit at the event or sponsor a social networking event. Take a look at the sponsorship and exhibition prospectus to find out more.
2017 key dates and information
Registration opens: January 2017
Pre-registration closes: Monday 5 June 2017, 5pm
Early bird rates apply until: Monday 27 March 2017
Call for Abstracts opens: January 2017
Please note that payment will be by credit/debit card only.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference 2016
This took place on Tuesday 17 May 2016 at La Mon Hotel and Country Club, Castlereagh, Belfast.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference speaker presentations Tuesday 17 May 2016