- 200 attendees
- One day
- Six conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 20 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 20 exhibition stands showcasing the latest innovations and industry developments
- Over 25 research posters
- Updates from policy makers
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- CPD contribution - 6 points accredited
Join the conversation on Twitter: @ukstrokeforum #NISC17
There are a number of ways that you can get involved, whether you would like to be a title sponsor, exhibit at the event or sponsor a social networking event. Take a look at the sponsorship and exhibition prospectus to find out more.
2017 key dates and information
- Registration opens: January 2017
- Pre-registration closes: Monday 5 June 2017, 5pm
- Early bird rates apply until: Monday 27 March 2017
- Call for Abstracts opens: January 2017
Please note that payment will be by credit/debit card only.
Northern Ireland Stroke Conference speaker presentations Tuesday 17 May 2016
- Dr Michael McBride - An overview of health structure in Northern Ireland
- Dr Brid Farrell - Modernisation of stroke services, what we need to do?
- Josha Kwant - A very early rehabilitation trial (AVERT): What we know, what we think and what’s to come.
- Julie - Ann Walkden - MAGIC - PCP Horizon 2020 pre-commercial procurement project to help the rehabilitation of post-stroke patients.
- Lynn Dangerfield - An in-depth exploration of an aphasia care pathway.
- Carol Williams - FOCUS A multicentre randomised trial to establish the effect(s) or routine administration of fluoxetine in patients with a recent stroke: start-up phase.