Save the date for UK Stroke Forum 2019
UK Stroke Forum is the UK's largest multidisciplinary conference for stroke care professionals.
The 14th edition will take place on the 3-5 December 2019 at The International Centre in Telford.
Registrations are now open! Join us at this years conference.
At this year’s UK Stroke Forum Conference you can expect to see more of the sessions that you’ve told us you want and that will connect you with the latest in stroke care. These will include:
- Vision along the pathway.
- Inflammation and stroke: from bench to bedside.
- Emergency response and pre-hospital.
- A rush of blood to the head: an update on intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Selection and management of hyperacute recanalization therapy: time to wake up!
- Sensory impairments, their effect and treatment.
- Spasticity management.
- Management and screening of atrial fibrillation.
- Cognition- from assessment to management.
- Caring for carers.
- Reading more into aphasia.
- Engagement in valued activities (occupations) after stroke.
An exhibition will be held from 4-5 December to complement the programme and provide opportunities for companies to showcase their services.
Exhibitors will be located in the main hall alongside posters and catering, ensuring maximum footfall. Please see the updated floor plan here.
In conjunction with our partners Reservation Highway, we have a number of specially discounted hotel rooms for delegates of the UK Stroke Forum Conference. You can see the full list of hotels and room rates online here. Alternatively you can download the list and enquire via email.
Why people attend UKSF
The UKSF conference gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Gain relevant accredited professional training.
- Find out the latest research and service developments.
- Learn about new innovations and services in the exhibition.
- Network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway.
- Showcase their work by submitting an abstract for presentation at the event.
What the conference includes
Attendees will benefit from:
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care.
- Over 110 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements.
- Over 60 exhibition stands to showcase new innovations and industry developments.
- Over 300 research posters including ongoing trials.
- Practical workshops.
- Debate sessions.
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences.
- Meetings for the latest trial updates.
- CPD contribution.
- Networking opportunities at a drinks reception and fabulous conference dinner.
See details of our past edition awards and prizes.
UK Stroke Forum 2018
The 13th UK Stroke Forum Conference took place at The International Centre, Telford, from 4 – 6 December 2018.
This three-day multidisciplinary conference brought together over 110 expert speakers and researchers, all committed to improving stroke care.
The conference proves to be a huge success each year with 99% of attendees saying they would recommend it to others.