Save the date for UK Stroke Forum 2019
UK Stroke Forum is the UK's largest multidisciplinary conference for stroke care professionals.
The 14th edition will take place on the 3-5 December 2019 at The International Centre in Telford.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates on UKSF19.
Call for abstracts UK Stroke Forum 2019
You can submit an abstract for the opportunity to present either a 10-minute oral presentation or poster presentation at the 2019 UK Stroke Forum Conference on Tuesday 3–5 December 2019 at The International Centre, Telford.
Abstracts are welcomed from all aspects of stroke care, service delivery and clinical practice. All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a multi-disciplinary team overseen by the UK Stroke Conference Committee to ensure consistency and objectivity.
The abstract submission deadline is 5pm, Wednesday 12 June 2019.
Why people attend UKSF
The UKSF conference gives attendees the opportunity to:
- Gain relevant accredited professional training.
- Find out the latest research and service developments.
- Learn about new innovations and services in the exhibition.
- Network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway.
- Showcase their work by submitting an abstract for presentation at the event.
What the conference includes
Attendees will benefit from:
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care.
- Over 110 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements.
- Over 60 exhibition stands to showcase new innovations and industry developments.
- Over 300 research posters including ongoing trials.
- Practical workshops.
- Debate sessions.
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences.
- Meetings for the latest trial updates.
- CPD contribution.
- Networking opportunities at a drinks reception and fabulous conference dinner.
See details of our past edition awards and prizes.
UK Stroke Forum 2018
The 13th UK Stroke Forum Conference took place at The International Centre, Telford, from 4 – 6 December 2018.
This three-day multidisciplinary conference brought together over 110 expert speakers and researchers, all committed to improving stroke care.
The conference proves to be a huge success each year with 99% of attendees saying they would recommend it to others.