Due to the ongoing uncertainty around Covid-19, the UK Stroke Forum will be held as a virtual event for the second year. The 15th edition of the UK Stroke Forum was a huge success and we will continue to run the Forum as an online exclusive, CPD accredited, virtual three-day event.
We pride ourselves on engaging with our audience to give delegates the opportunity to shape the Forum and bring forward suggestions on how we can improve each year. We want you to know that we have listened and will bring you a bigger, better and more tailored UK Stroke Forum than ever before. New and improved ways for delegates to network, accessing content as soon as ALL sessions are complete and registration login issues will all be actioned as well as bringing you all of our many success stories such as a world-class line-up of international speakers, parallel sessions with the latest ground-breaking content and training workshops that will aid your professional development.
- Abstract submission open – Monday 3 May (09:00am).
- Registration open – Monday 14 June (09:00am).
- Abstract submission deadline – Tuesday 29 June (17:00pm).
- Early bird registration – Wednesday 18 August (17:00pm).
- Pre-registration deadline – Monday 29 November (12:00pm).
- Stroke Association
- British Association for Stroke Physicians (BASP)