Join us at the ICC Birmingham from 4 to 6 December 2023 – an incredible venue, in the UK's second-largest city.
For details on how to get to ICC Birmingham, please visit the venue website.
Our preliminary programme has a glimpse of what is in store this year.
Our accommodation page has information on accommodation for this year's event.
Benefits of attending UKSF:
- Gain relevant CPD-accredited professional training.
- Discover the latest research and service developments with exciting keynote lectures, ground-breaking parallel sessions and interactive training workshops.
- Learn about new innovations in the exhibition area where companies will be showcasing the very latest stroke-related products and services.
- Network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway.
- Showcase your work by submitting an abstract/poster for presentation at the event.
- Engage in wellness activities to relax and recharge.
- Access over 250 e-posters sharing research and ideas.
- Attend the UKSF After Dark networking event and free drinks reception.
- Access the conference platform/ app, including the ability to catch up post-event on recordings of selected sessions you may have missed.