At this year’s UK Stroke Forum Conference, you can expect to see more of the sessions that you’ve told us you want and that will connect you with the latest in stroke care. These will include leading presentations from world-renowned speakers such as:
- Professor Mitchell Elkind on COVID - President of AHA, USA
- Dr Deb Lowe on lessons from COVID - NHS National Clinical Director for stroke, UK
- Professor Michael Hill on thrombectomy - University of Calgary, Canada
- Professor Bruce Campbell on thrombectomy - University of Melbourne, Australia
- Professor Craig Anderson on blood pressure in intracerebral haemorrhage - George Institute, Sydney, Australia
- Professor Martin McKee on inequality and stroke care - Professor of European public health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
- Professor Kamlesh Khunti on inequality and stroke care - University of Leicester, UK
- Dr Sonia Anand on Stroke in First Nations - McMaster University Department of Medicine, Canada
- Prabhat Jha on Avoidable stroke mortality in low and middle-income countries - University of Toronto, Canada
- Dr Richard Smith CBE on Climate Change - Chair of the UK Health Alliance and Editor-in-Chief of the BMJ 1991-2004, UK
The main Conference programme starts on Monday 7 December 2020 and runs until Wednesday 9 December 2020. Please click the buttons below to download the preliminary and at-a-glance programmes.
Please follow us on Twitter for further exciting programme announcements.